TO BOOK PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com
Join artist and tutor Ella Kilgour in her studio for a One on One oil painting session.
Whether your ultimate goal is to paint portraits, still life or landscape – this One on One session will be tailored to your unique interests and skill level.
One on One sessions are suitable for complete beginners and intermediate levels alike.
We will cover:
* how to create an accurate drawing and how to measure
* the importance of ‘value’ (light and dark) in painting, how to assess it and create an
‘underpainting’ to guide you
* materials: solvents, medium, surfaces, which brushes to use and when
* colour theory, colour mixing, temperature and the value of a limited palette
* mark making, edges and paint application
* the ‘GOLDEN RULES’ of painting (the things I wish somebody had told me when I
started oil painting
5 hours tuition, 10AM – 4PM with a 1 hour lunch break
Studio 9, Hotwalls Studios, PO1 2FS
£150 per person (One on One session)
£225 for two students ( Two on One session)
ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED
Other dates and half day tuition available on request, please contact the artist directly using the email above.
Please note that if you are unable to make your One on One session, we will not be able to issue a refund. You are welcome to give your space to a friend or family member, or it may be possible to reschedule. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case.
Your session will be held in a working studio with potential hazards such as the use of solvents and sharp tools. By booking onto a session you are agreeing to take full responsibility of your own health and safety, and in the event of an accident or injury assume all risks.
Share this event
Don't miss a thing
Sign up to our newsletter for quarterly updates and latest news